Monday, October 5, 2009

not very happy de Happy Birthday...

0ctober 5th is mine birthday... at early that day I'm feel so happy and so excited because still got so many fren remember my birthday and wish me... and night I also have go watch movie with my fren, then saw the girl I love with her family...
we at same cinema at same hall watch same movie at the same time...
without any info also can saw her,really so nice, got 'yuan fen', hahaha..^^

but afternoon i got sms her to 'biao bai' with her... but she no reply... then after movie then we start sms again, but she is so cool already, just reply one word one word like this... with normally sms me or reply me totally no same... so sad, happy birthday become a sad love birthday... I dont know she is no love me, so treat me so cool and make me forget her or what??? haizzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment